Sunday, August 5, 2012

I will be thrilled to attend my friend Susan Risse AKA Glitter Gypsy's one-day painting intensive

  "Exploring Your Deepest Soul in the Land of the Virgin & Goddesses"

taking place this Friday August 10th from 10 am-6 pm in the beautiful Casa Frida B&B here in San Miguel de Allende. Susan is visiting from Hawaii where she offers fantastic workshops and events.  Her creative spirit will be a fun addition to life here during this beautiful green summer time.  I look forward to her guidance in "revealing & expressing my 'Inner Wise Woman' on canvas. Her web page has details and registration info, or you can contact me for info as well.  I look forward to deepening my contact with feminine energies! (not just for women, amigos! :-)
 www.glitergypsy.com, email Glitter Gypsy at susan@risse.com to register. 

And, announcing August Visual Journaling with CG Jung's Red Book sessions on Friday August 24th and Friday August 31st, 2-5:30 pm.
Gathering together to collage, write, paint in our visual journals over deep conversation with Jung's inspiration to explore Active Imagination, creativity, dreams....these sessions will deepening previous work...newcomers welcome too...bring a blank book or journal, tea and snacks provided....discount for returning students! email for details....

I have had a most fun summer teaching art classes for children during these vacation times, and the fun is not over yet! "Secret Box" and nicho classes have been filling up as kids and adults alike make art in my beautiful studio space (yes I am proud of it :-)...There are still a few weeks left of summer art fun, contact me for special scheduling for young children's classes, or to register for Tuesday nicho-embellishing workshops!  full or half-day.  I am so grateful! (pssst, sometimes I can't believe this is my job! but don't tell anyone, I still do get paid...heehee).... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment